We only receive and manage your personal information via our @stamproductions.co.uk email addresses, and use that information on a case-by-case basis for purposes that are clearly appropriate due to our legal obligations, legitimate interest, fulfilment of any contract or expectations you hold with us, or your consent to do so. We have established appropriate data protection measures to maintain your privacy and data protection. We fulfil our obligations under the UK Data Protection Act 2018.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to fulfil our contractual commitments to you, to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To fulfil our contracts with you, and provide you with whatever services or information you have opted to receive.
- Compliance with statutory regulations, for example those preventing money laundering and fraud.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, unless you have unticked an option to receive our marketing when you submitted your details to STAMProductions, or have subsequently unsubscribed from our mailing list on the relevant platform(s). UK and EU citizens have an absolute right to object to direct marketing, and we extend this right to all our customers and followers: guidance information is below.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or other digital media platforms. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests. UK and EU citizens have an absolute right to object to this: guidance information is below.
STAMP PRODUCTIONS as data controller: The UK’s laws and controls will apply to our activities.
Data Controller: Edward Dyer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Your rights as a Data Subject, if we hold your personal data:
Your data will held for fixed terms, not indefinitely, and wherever we hold your data due to your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent on a modular (individualised) basis. We may request proof of your identity in order to ensure that your data is not provided to anyone impersonating you.
Using Data Subject Access Requests, you have the right to: find out what information we hold on you; access that information; and rectify any errors. All of those requests will be fulfilled for free, within 30 days of the request. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Edward Dyer, email@example.com
UK and EU citizens also have a legal right to:
- withdraw their consent for us to hold and use single (or general) aspects of their personal data, if that data is held due to consent rather than another legal basis;
- opt-out or restrict any ‘automatic processing’ or ‘profiling’ that our systems may make about you without human input;
- have your data transferred to another suitable provider in a commonly-readable format on request, if that does not violate our other legal requirements;
- bring class actions;
- object to receiving any direct marketing;
- and the ‘right to be forgotten’.
All of these rights will be applied without charge on request, within 30 days of the request. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Edward Dyer, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect without charging a fee for this.
Our cookies are managed by an appropriate plugin and you will be given notification and the chance to manage your consents and cookie settings, as and when these are relevant to your user experience of our website.