STAMP works in collaboration with other artists and academics on a project-by-project basis to create the most exciting and innovative work. By creating new theatre, films, installations and social media, the team increase the impact of research. Our productions are all inspired by – and underpinned with – rich data from primary research in the field of wellbeing and human rights.
- Mike Kenny (Playwright) – Cracked
- Tinch Minter (Playwright) – Inside View
- Julie Boden (Poet) – Cracked
- Deborah Mingham (Entify Design) – i:DNA
- Little Angel Theatre (Theatre Company, Peter Glanville) – Passing On
- Esther Fox (Artist) – i:DNA
- Nigel Hutchinson (Poet)
Our projects with academics and researchers are uniquely collaborative.
- Prof. Swaran Singh – Cracked
- Dr. Maria Stuttaford – Inside View
- Prof. Felicity Boardman – i:DNA
- Prof. Peter Bryanston-Cross – i:DNA
- Dr. Pam Lowe – Inside View